Parents charged after child dies with severe burn, skull fracture

The parents told investigators the child was burned by a hair straightener, which had been left on in the bathroom.

        

Original published: 2018-11-08 16:09:21 Read the full Atlanta News here


Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Send this to a friend