JOIN US: The Atlanta Police Department is seeking fall semester college interns who possess values of integrity, honesty, professionalism and dedication.
The program will run from mid-August to mid-December, 2019. The participants of this program are unpaid, however, by interning with the largest full-time police department in the Southeast, students will receive invaluable personal enrichment and valuable law enforcement work experience.
Applicants will be considered for open internships and will attempted to be placed according to their academic field of study including Criminal Justice, Human Resources, Marketing , Public Relations, History/Art, Computer Science and Data Analysis.
Internship requirements include:
· At least 18 years of age
· Currently enrolled in college
· Preference is given to those needing an internship as a requirement for course completion/graduation
· Must pass a background check
· Be able to write clearly and concisely
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Can work under pressure
· Computer literate and able to perform research on the internet
· Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
To apply please provide an updated resume with contact information no later than June 15, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.